Airbrushing on Models
Suitable for novices wishing to improve the finished quality of their scale models.
Your tutor, Fred Crellin, is qualified as a designer model-maker (BA (Hons) and is also a fully trained and qualified teacher (PGCE) with over 25 years airbrush experience.
The classroom at our studio is equipped to cater for up to 6 students per class, with individual student 'bays' with extraction, airlines & daylight simulation lighting. A small onsight shop display area is also provided for those wanting to purchase goods.
|• Learning about different types of airbrushes |
• Learning basic handling and maintenance of your airbrush
• Learn about air pressures, nozzles sizes and paint types
• Learn how to mix paint to the correct consistency for your airbrush
• Learn how to create special effects painting
• Learn how to prepare your model surface for best paint adhesion
• Learn how to create and produce weathering techniques
|What is provided?|
|• All equipment – including paints, polystyrene sheets, scale models, |
• Work books containing all notes and exercises for the course.
• Tea or Coffee throughout the day, with biscuits in the morning and cake in the afternoon
• Lunch – range of sandwiches and savouries.
• A certificate of attendance once you have fully completed the course
• An opportunity to purchase airbrushes and equipment at discounted prices. We will supply all students with a discount code for purchases on the day, and for any online orders for the next 12 months.
Course Dates - please hover over