Introduction to Airbrushing
Suitable for novices wishing to learn the basics of airbrushing.
Your tutor, Fred Crellin, is a fully trained and qualified teacher (PGCE) with over 25 years airbrush experience.
The classroom at our studio is equipped to cater for up to 6 students per class, with individual student 'bays' with extraction, airlines & daylight simulation lighting. A small onsight shop display area is also provided for those wanting to purchase goods.
|• Understanding safe practices and working in a safe environment |
• Learn about and use different types of airbrushes
• Learning basic handling and maintenance of your airbrush
• Learn about air pressures, nozzles sizes and paint types
• Learn how to mix paint to the correct consistency for your airbrush
• Use of various masking techniques including templates and paper.
• Learn how to strip and rebuild an airbrush.
|What is provided?|
|• All equipment – including paints, masking materials, and various different airbrushes |
• Work books containing all notes and exercises for the course.
• Tea or Coffee throughout the day, with biscuits in the morning and cake in the afternoon
• Lunch – range of sandwiches and savouries.
• A certificate of attendance once you have fully completed the course
• An opportunity to purchase airbrushes and equipment at discounted prices. We will supply all students with a discount code for purchases on the day, and for any online orders for the next 12 months.
Course Dates - please hover over