Course Dates - please hover over
Suitable for those people who want to take their airbrushing to the next level. This course is only available for students who have attended at least the one day introduction to airbrushing course or have airbrushing experience.
Your tutor, Fred Crellin, is a fully trained and qualified teacher (PGCE) with over 25 years airbrush experience.
The classroom at our studio is equipped to cater for up to 6 students per class, with individual student 'bays' with extraction, airlines & daylight simulation lighting. A small onsight shop display area is also provided for those wanting to purchase goods.
|• Understanding colour theory and putting that into practice. |
• Mixing ‘photorealistic’ colours (skin tones)
• Understanding and experiencing the use of opaque, transparent colours and their application together.
• Understanding the structure of the face using the framework method.
• Understanding and painting facial expressions.
• Use of various masking techniques including templates, frisket and paper.
• How to make skin tones more dramatic…. The secret to success.
|What is provided?|
|• All equipment – including paints, masking materials, and various different airbrushes |
• Work books containing all notes and exercises for the course.
• Tea or Coffee throughout the day, with biscuits in the morning and cake in the afternoon
• Lunch – range of sandwiches and savouries.
• A certificate of attendance once you have fully completed the course
• An opportunity to purchase airbrushes and equipment at discounted prices. We will supply all students with a discount code for purchases on the day, and for any online orders for the next 12 months.